In these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean Victoria Wines Limited and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
• It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
• The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
• The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.
• All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and Victoria Wines reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order we will notify you by phone or email before your requested delivery date.
• You are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
a. You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
b. You must safeguard your username and password;
c. You authorise us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorised to act for you;
• The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
• You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
• The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and /or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline +852 9214 7926 at the time of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery. For any breakage, the wine will be refunded within 4 weeks, or will be replaced with your next order.
• It is the receiver's responsibility to check the condition of any goods received including glassware and accessories, at the time of delivery.
• For faulty and corked wines, please contact our Customer Services at +852 9214 7926 and give full details of the problem. The value of the wine will then be refunded to you within 4 weeks or we can replace the bottle with your next delivery.
• Refund will be credited into Customer's credit card account within 4 weeks upon confirmation.
• No returns shall be made on glassware or accessories after the receiver has acknowledged receipt of the goods.
• All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but Victoria Wines shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
• The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
• We accept payment by VISA, MasterCard plus other credit cards as well as many other payment gateways such as Apple Pay, Alipay, WeChat Pay and Google Pay through our website and the Shopify platform. We also accept bank transfers, however in the case of bank transfers the funds must be received into our account before we will ship the goods.
• All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
• Your offer to purchase made on www.victoriawines.com.hk shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock. A final and conclusive invoice will be presented to you upon delivery.
• Victoria Wines reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
•No credit card details are asked for, accessed or retained by Victoria Wines or any affiliated or associated company. It is your responsibility to protect your password from being disclosed to any third party.
• We offer FREE delivery (single location only) for purchases over HK$1,000. For orders under HK$1,000, a delivery charge of HK$80 shall apply. Orders to Discovery Bay will incur an extra charge of $120 per 6 bottles. Delivery to outlying islands is only available pier to pier, not door to door.
• We offer next day delivery for orders received on Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:30pm depending on delivery area. Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays will be delivered the day following the next working day.
• The delivery service is available from Monday to Saturday.
• Delivery schedule:
HK Island – Monday - Saturday
Kowloon – Monday - Saturday
Sai Kung & Clearwater Bay – Wednesday & Saturday
New Territories - Every Wednesday & Saturday
Discovery Bay - Every Wednesday
South Lantau, Lamma Island & Cheung Chau – Wednesday & Saturday
• Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
• We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Victoria Wines immediately of any change to their delivery address.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
a. loss or damage was not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed;
b. loss or damage relates to business and/or non-consumers.
We will not be liable for loss or damage caused by the customer handling the wine. In particular we will not be liable for spillages or breakages.
Under no circumstance whatsoever shall Victoria Wines Limited or any affiliates, directors, officers or employees (together, the “Company”) be liable for special or consequential damages including loss of business, and in no event shall any liability of the Company exceed the purchase price of any product purchased.
While we aim to be accurate, any availability information or delivery estimates on the website or the order confirmation in relation to products or services are approximate. As we process your order, we will inform you if any products or services are unavailable.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and Victoria Wines agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. Victoria Wines may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, Victoria Wines’ determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.